4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sawley at Banbury Rise, off Stratford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16
- Desirable Cul De Sac Position
- Commute To London Marylebone In Less Than An Hour By Train
- Wonderful Breakfast Bar Style Central Island Kitchen
- Integrated Bosch Double Oven, Fridge Freezer & Dishwasher
- Home Office To Ground Floor
- Part Exchange Or Help to Buy Available*
- Open Green Space To The Front
- South East Facing Turfed Rear Garden
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes & En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Garage & Driveway Parking
Introducing Banbury Rise - a superior collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Banbury, enjoying the Oxfordshire countryside with idyllic villages, scenic walking and cycling routes and welcoming local restaurants.
Plot 277, The Sawley is a superior four bedroom detached home perfectly placed in the Oxfordshire countryside market town that is Banbury. This home is the ideal move for families looking to worry less about the maintenance of an older second hand property - the Sawley is a brand new energy efficient home - built just for you.
This home enjoys wonderful green open space to the front, positioned on the edge of our development within a quiet cul de sac.
Experience luxurious open plan design on the ground floor with the kitchen / dining and family area providing plenty of space for your family, or even for when you host for friends. This space is carefully designed to make the most of the natural light, with a set of French doors leading out to the garden complimenting the family area where you can relax and maybe even let dinner be cooked for you. The kitchen is fully fitted with beautiful Symphony kitchen units and worktops, as well as an integrated Bosch double oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The ground floor also offers a generously sized lounge and a personal home office so you can avoid any distractions whilst working from home.
Upstairs, there is the family bathroom offering featured Hansgrohe chrome fittings, upgraded tiling and a heated towel rail. Here on the first floor you can also find the four bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts fitted wardrobes with extra storage and a personal en suite shower room, so you can enjoy moments of peace and quiet before you start the morning family rush.
This home also provides a garage with power and light, private driveway parking and a rear south east facing turfed garden.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Banbury Rise - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
Experience The Difference
Our attention to detail goes beyond the construction of our wonderful new homes. We take the time to guide our homeowners through their new journey with us, from the moment you step into our Sales Office and beyond. That's why we're proud to share that 93% of our customers would recommend us to family and friends, allowing us to become not only a 5 Star Home Builder but also recommended by over 93% of our purchasers.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen - 3.82 x 3.03 metre
- Dining Area - 2.63 x 2 metre
- Family Area - 2.63 x 2.73 metre
- Lounge - 5.21 x 3.5 metre
- Home Office - 2.67 x 2.03 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.17 x 4.11 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.53 x 3.57 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.78 x 2.97 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.78 x 1.95 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.