4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Brooke at The Fairways , Tull Way, Thatcham, RG18 3AN
- Brand new house type
- Help to Buy available
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room
- Utility room
- Large lounge with bay window
- Garage and parking for three cars
- Buy now with just a 5% deposit - Help to Buy*
- Easy commute to London
- Two year customer care warranty and 10 year NHBC warranty
- Part Exchange available* (selected plots)
Thatcham Place, Thatcham
Plot 23:The Brooke a four bedroom detached home located within our stunning new development, The Fairways could be the perfect new home you have been looking for. Our newly improved internal layouts have been carefully designed with day to day family living in mind, giving you more freedom to enjoy your Bloor home.
The impressive open plan Kitchen/Dining area is the real hub of the home and provides the perfect social space for cooking and entertaining your guests. The contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen offers an abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind within sleek units that are fully customisable dependent on build stage. Your dining area benefits from views over the stunning rear garden through the patio doors allowing the area to be filled with a wealth of natural light creating a bright and airy ambience. Just off the kitchen you will discover your convenient utility area with two spaces for the use of white goods. The downstairs WC is located off the hallway.
Upstairs boasts three double bedrooms and one single. The master bedroom is a haven of tranquillity, the perfect place for relaxation at the end of the evening. You can enjoy the privacy of your own en suite facilities and make good use of the stylish mirror fronted wardrobes that are fitted in this bedroom. Bedroom two would make an ideal guest room, large enough to hold a double bed and a range of storage facilities. The third bedroom could potentially be used as a childs bedroom as its the perfect size to hold a single bed along with ample space for storage. Equally, it could be transformed into a functional home office for those that work from home. Bedroom four is again a fantastic size and would be perfect for a growing child. The stunning family bathroom is complete with a sparkling white Roca suite with complimenting chrome fixtures and fittings.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and additional parking for three cars.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to main bathroom only
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 and 5 bed properties)
- Personal optional extras available (subject to build stage)
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but cannot afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a Part exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen/ dining room - 3.25 x 6.18 metre
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18 metre
- Utility - 2.18 x 1.6 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.29 x 3.31 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.55 x 2.62 metre
- Bedroom three - 3.38 x 2.83 metre
- Bedroom four - 2.57 x 2.79 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 04_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.