4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sawley at Bloor Homes at Lowton Heath, Heath Lane, Lowton, WA3
- All the homes on this development are FREEHOLD
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Statement high ceilings and wider hallways
- A new Bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
- Help to Buy Available
This Sawley four Bedroom Home at Lowton Heath reflects the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design, finishes and lifestyle.
The beautiful open plan kitchen/ dining area with stunning family area and separate utility cupboard is undoubtedly the hub of the home. The generous size lounge offer enough space for the whole family to get together and the versatility of the study means it can be used for number of different functions: a home office, media room etc. The convenient cloakroom completes this impressive ground floor.
Moving upstairs four good size bedrooms can be found. The elegant master suite allows you to relax and unwind, whether that be in your large kingsize bed or in your beautifully fitted en suite facility. Bedroom two and three are both good size doubles and bedroom four is perfect for a childâ€™s bedroom/ nursery. The modern family bathroom with contemporary Roca sanitaryware and separate shower completes the first floor.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and a private driveway for two cars
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 7.76 x 4.49 metre
- Lounge - 3.5 x 5.01 metre
- Study - 2.03 x 2.55 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.04 x 4.36 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.58 x 2.83 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.98 x 2.79 metre
- Bedroom Four - 1.95 x 2.79 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.