3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Heywood at Hereford Point, Roman Road, Holmer, Hereford, HR4
- Over 9/10 Of Our Customers Would Recommend Us
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room With French Doors
- Stylish Symphony Kitchen Units And Integrated Bosch Electric Single Oven
- Reserve Early To Personalise Your Kitchen & Bathroom Fittings!
- Contemporary White Roca Bathroom Suite With Complementing Hansgrohe Fittings
- Positioned On Our Brand New Phase
- Part Exchange Or Help To Buy Available* To Make Your Move More Affordable
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes & En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Garage With Driveway Parking
- Well Sized Rear Garden
Introducing Hereford Point - a charming collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, carefully designed with an added personal touch, on the rural outskirts of Hereford. With a variety of contemporary and traditional designs, at Hereford Point there is something for everyone.
Plot 280, The Heywood is a superior brand new three bedroom detached home offering the perfect space to accommodate a growing family, or perhaps just provide that extra bit of room for a couple or young professionals.
The ground floor offers a desirable open plan kitchen / dining room providing the perfect amount of space, complete with a handy utility area and contemporary French doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen boasts stylish Symphony kitchen units from our selected range and a high specification integrated Bosch oven. Bring the family together to relax and unwind in the spacious lounge, completing the ground floor.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, two of which are double bedrooms. The third bedroom would provide a comfortable and cosy haven for a new arrival, a necessity for a growing family, or perhaps this could become the ideal home office or personal dressing room. The master bedroom is both practical and luxurious with fitted sliding mirror-fronted wardrobes and en suite shower room, finished with sleek Hansgrohe chrome fittings. Lastly, the family bathroom is complete with a contemporary style white Roca bathroom suite with superb Porcelanosa tiling to the standard tiled areas.
This innovative and popular home comes complete with a garage and driveway parking, as well as a well sized rear enclosed garden.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Hereford Point - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
*Please note this home does not include a bay window to the lounge as stated on the floor plan.
Experience The Difference
Our attention to detail goes beyond the construction of our wonderful new homes. We take the time to guide our homeowners through their new journey with us, from the moment you step into our Sales Office and beyond. That's why we're proud to share that 93% of our customers would recommend us to family and friends, allowing us to become not only a 5 Star Home Builder but also recommended by over 93% of our purchasers.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.25 x 4.48 metre
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.41 metre
- Utility - 1.7 x 1.06 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.04 x 2.91 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.6 x 3.11 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.12 x 2.43 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.