3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Alfold Himscot Semi at Sweeters Field, Loxwood Road, Alfold, Surrey, GU6
- Himscot showhome open 10am to 5pm
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Light filled kitchen / dining room to the rear of the property
- Spacious sitting room
- Ensuite master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Ideal home for a growing family
- Ask about Help to Buy or our Fees Package to help you move
- Ask about Park Exchange
- Just 5 miles from nearby Cranleigh for further amenities
*Showhome available to view*
The Alfold Himscot enjoys a generous sitting room to put your feet up in spacious comfort. There’s also ample space in the kitchen/dining room to accommodate social gatherings and step outside through French doors into the garden. A handy cloakroom and storage cupboard complete the ground floor. While upstairs, the master bedroom is perfectly arranged for relaxation, with its own en suite and fitted wardrobe, complemented by two further bedrooms, a stylish family bathroom and additional storage cupboard.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-80784509.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 71560bb7-2529-4574-af03-58ea8293ce90_3_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.