5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sidlesham at Shopwyke Lakes , Shopwhyke Road, Chichester, PO20
- MARKETING SUITE AND SELECTION OF SHOWHOMES OPEN DAILY 10AM TO 5PM
- Brand new home with high quality specification as standard
- Ready to move into now
- Buy with confidence from an award-winning house builder
- Light and spacious 24ft kitchen/ dining room & 16ft sitting room
- Easy access to the city centre while enjoying a lakeside lifestyle
- Bay fronted master bedroom, 4 further bedrooms; 1 ensuite with fitted wardrobes
- John Lewis and M&S Foodhall within walking distance
- Ask about our 100% Part Exchange Service
- Low maintenance living and includes 10 year NHBC warranty
From its large bay-fronted sitting room to its extensive double-doored kitchen/breakfast/family room, The Sidlesham gives you all the space to cook, dine and unwind with flair. You can enjoy the independence of the two top floor bedrooms, complete with a shower room. While the master bedroom boasts a luxurious four-piece en suite, dressing room and additional bay window, together with a second en suite bedroom featuring a fitted wardrobe, a third bedroom and plush family bathroom.
HOME TO SELL? TALK TO US ABOUT OUR PART EXCHANGE* SERVICE:
How does it work? We’ll arrange two free independent valuations of your current home and subject to status offer up to 100% market value with no estate agent fees to worry about. CALA will act as your guaranteed buyer taking the stress out of selling your own home.
Part Exchange benefits include;
• Staying in the comfort of your own home whilst we finish yours.
• No estate agent fees or hidden costs to worry about.
• We’ll offer up to 100% market value for your current home.
• Hassle and worry free move with a guaranteed cash buyer.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-80843255.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference dac3cc48-9934-4d79-96e5-2c274e165e9a_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.