4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Blair at Kilmardinny Manor, Milngavie Road, Bearsden, G61
- Spacious open-plan family/kitchen area with access to rear garden
- Dual access to the rear garden through both the large French patio doors and the utility room
- Formal lounge to the front of the house
- Separate dining room perfect for entertaining
- Downstairs WC
- High spec Ashley Ann kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances and an induction hob
- Fitted storage to all four bedrooms
- Two ensuite bedrooms
- Separate single garage
- Excellent storage throughout
The Blair offers spacious family comfort and clean, contemporary style. It can be a social hub, with an open plan family area and kitchen accessing the rear garden via French doors and benefiting from an adjoining utility room. It can be ideal for entertaining or being entertained in the lounge and separate dining room. With four double bedrooms, two en suites and a luxury family bathroom, it also provides ample personal space, all centered around a galleried landing. Complemented by a detached garage and lots of storage space. Sq ft includes garage area. Overall size: 1603 sq. feet (approx. 148 sq m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83c69cda-d8a9-4968-b4fa-ceabce2761ef_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.