3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Banbury Rise, off Stratford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16
- Need A Hand? Part Exchange Or Help To Buy Is Available*
- We're Proud To Be A 5 Star Homebuilder
- Integrated Bosch Oven With Ceramic Hob
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room Designed For Family Living
- Symphony Kitchen Units & Worktops
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes & En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Handy Utility Area
- Attractive Set Of French Doors To The Lengthy Rear Garden
- Private Parking With A Carport
Introducing Banbury Rise - a superior collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Banbury, enjoying the Oxfordshire countryside with idyllic villages, scenic walking and cycling routes and welcoming local restaurants.
Plot 190, The Studland is a well designed three bedroom semi detached home positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac style location on our development.
Discover the beautiful lounge on the ground floor with space for two sofas if you wish, so the whole family can enjoy a movie night. You can also find your open plan kitchen / dining room designed with your family in mind, with contemporary French doors leading out to the rear garden, allowing seamless indoor and outdoor entertaining. The kitchen features stylish Symphony kitchen units and an integrated Bosch oven with a ceramic hob. It also comprises of a handy utility area to hide all of the washing away in that naturally comes with family life.
Upstairs you can find the family bathroom complete with Roca sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiling that you can choose from our wonderful range when you reserve in the early build stages. The master bedroom offers you those extra touches of luxury that you deserve, with sleek fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The third bedroom has perfect potential to become your personal home office or study.
This home is complete with a lengthy rear garden, private parking for two cars and a car-port.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Banbury Rise - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
Experience The Difference
Our attention to detail goes beyond the construction of our wonderful new homes. We take the time to guide our homeowners through their new journey with us, from the moment you step into our Sales Office and beyond. That's why we're proud to share that 93% of our customers would recommend us to family and friends, allowing us to become not only a 5 Star Home Builder but also recommended by over 93% of our purchasers.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy, decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home
- Kitchen / Dining Area - 3.72 x 3.67 metre
- Utility - 1.98 x 1.01 metre
- Lounge - 4.38 x 3.67 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.96 x 2.79 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.1 x 2.69 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.58 x 1.99 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.