2 bedroom apartment for saleEdwin Court Apartment - Plot 10 at Hammonds Gate, Hammonds Ridge, Burgess Hill, RH15 5QW
- Light and spacious open plan kitchen / dining / sitting room with Juliet balcony
- Master bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes
- Ample storage throughout the property
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Stylish first floor apartment
- High specification throughout
- Help to Buy Available
- Burgess Hill Green Circle Network of walking trails on your doorstep
- Situated just 1 mile from the thriving town of Burgess Hill
- Great transport links nearby
You’ll instantly feel at home in these impressive two bedroom apartments. The open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room offers a generous living and entertaining space and also features a Juliet balcony, while the master bedroom is a haven of relaxation, with an elegant en suite and built-in wardrobe. All further enhanced by a stylish bathroom, an additional bedroom and plentiful storage throughout.
Why buy one of our Edwin Court Apartments?
~Only 3 spacious apartments remaining
~Our apartments have a 999 year lease
~Fitted appliances included
~Fitted wardrobes and en-suite to the Master bedroom
~Fitted wardrobes also to bedroom 2
ASK ABOUT HELP TO BUY*
Here is an example to show you how Help to Buy could help you move into your new home at Hammonds Gate. (Please note our example has been based on Plot 10, a 2 bedroom, first floor Edwin Court apartment. Please consult our sales advisors for plot specific calculations.):
5% Deposit (paid by you) £14,000
20% Government equity loan assistance £56,000
75% Mortgage (arranged by you) £210,000
Total purchase price £280,000
The equity loan assistance is interest free for five years. After five years you would pay a fee of 1.75% of the Help to Buy loan, rising annually by the increase (if any) in the Retail Price Index plus 1%. The Help to Buy equity loan assistance will be secured by a second charge over the property. Help to Buy is subject to eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. For full details, consult our sales advisor or view our Help to Buy brochure.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81030095.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference cadb6c9d-06f5-4a8c-8bcb-69467ba63429_2_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.