4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Osmore at Applegarth Vale, Grayshott, Headley Road, Grayshott, Hindhead, GU26 6JL
- Available with CALA's Part Exchange* service
- High specification with Bosch kitchen appliances and flooring throughout
- Excellent schooling nearby
- Bay-fronted kitchen/family room with French doors
- Opposite the highly regarded Applegarth Farmshop & Restaurant
- Utility room and storage throughout
- Fantastic transport links closeby
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Dressing room to en suite master bedroom
- Second bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobe
The Osmore offers plenty of space to suit a modern family. The expansive kitchen/family room, featuring an attractive bay window to the front and French doors to the rear is kept clutter-free by a separate utility room. A formal dining room or potential study, and large sitting room, also with French doors complete the generous living space downstairs. Enjoying its own dressing room and four-piece en suite, the tranquil master bedroom is complemented by a second en suite bedroom with fitted wardrobe, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
THE FAMILY HOME YOU WANT, THE PART EXCHANGE* YOU NEED
If you have a property to sell, with CALA’s up to 100% Part Exchange Service you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be often experienced when selling an existing property. CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agents fees to pay, and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81132146.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a1fde2a5-eeb6-454f-84bd-0a1236bdc07b_4_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.