4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hemsby at Standish Grange, Pepper Lane, Standish, WN6
- South facing rear garden
- Integral garage
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- French doors overlooking rear garden
- Family Bathroom & ensuite to Master Bedroom
- More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us
- We are a 5 star builder
- Statement high ceilings and wider hallways
- Freehold Home
- Help to Buy Available
This home consists of an open plan kitchen / dining area, linking to a family area, perfect for cooking, eating, entertaining and gathering as a family, plus a useful and contemporary utility space offering extra storage as well as washer and dryer space, so you can begin those household chores in style. The fitted Symphony kitchen offers an abundance of cleverly integrated storage facilities hidden behind modern kitchen cupboards which are fully customisable, complete with high specification integrated Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher. A bright and spacious living area with a bay window providing plenty of natural light and convenient cloakroom complete the ground floor.
The stunning kite winder stairs with extra wide white spindles and ash handrail lead you up to first floor. The spectacular master bedroom features a separate en suite area for privacy, and sliding-door wardrobes for storage. There are two further double bedrooms and single room who can share the family bathroom that features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings
The integral garage provide secure parking, with the added convenience of access from the hallway. Parking for an additional two cars can be found on the private driveway.
• More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us - We put the same amount of attention and care into looking after our customers as we do crafting our beautiful homes.
• We are a 5 star builder - Since 1969, we’ve always gone above and beyond for our customers. We do this by caring for you as much as we care about crafting the finest homes. Which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us.
• 5 star customer satisfaction - To us, crafting beautiful, expertly-built homes with exceptional attention to detail is just the start. We put exactly the same amount of attention and care into how we look after our customers too. Which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us.
- Kitchen Dining area - 5.73 x 3.17 metre
- Lounge - 3.19 x 4.67 metre
- Utility - 1.78 x 1.63 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.17 x 2.71 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.24 x 3.37 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.3 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.35 x 2.91 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.