4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Brooke at Bluebell Green, London Road, Holmes Chapel, CW4
- Stunning corner plot
- Walled garden and gate
- Detached garage and private driveway
- Beautiful double fronted aspect with footpath leading to front door
- Separate utility area
- More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us
- We are a 5 star builder
- 5 star customer satisfaction
- Freehold Home
- Help to Buy is Available
The Brooke four bedroom detached home located within our stunning new development, Bluebell Green could be the perfect new home you have been looking for. Our newly improved internal layouts have been carefully designed with day to day family living in mind, giving you more freedom to enjoy your Bloor home.
The impressive open plan Kitchen/Dining area is the real hub of the home and provides the perfect social space for cooking and entertaining your guests. The contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen offers an abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind within sleek units that are fully customisable dependent on build stage. Your dining area benefits from views over the stunning rear garden through the patio doors allowing the area to be filled with a wealth of natural light creating a bright and airy ambiance. Just off the kitchen you will discover your convenient utility area with two spaces for the use of white goods. The downstairs WC is located off the hallway.
Upstairs boasts three double bedrooms and one single. The master bedroom is a haven of tranquillity, the perfect place for relaxation at the end of the evening. You can enjoy the privacy of your own en suite facilities and make good use of the stylish mirror fronted wardrobes that are fitted in this bedroom. Bedroom two would make an ideal guest room, large enough to hold a double bed and a range of storage facilities. The third bedroom could potentially be used as a childs bedroom as its the perfect size to hold a single bed along with ample space for storage. Equally, it could be transformed into a functional home office for those that work from home. Bedroom four is again a fantastic size and would be perfect for a growing child. The stunning family bathroom is complete with a sparkling white Roca suite with complimenting chrome fixtures and fittings.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and additional parking for two cars.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 6.18 x 3.25 metre
- Utility - 1.6 x 2.18 metre
- Lounge - 6.18 x 3.47 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.62 x 3.55 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.31 x 3.29 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.38 x 2.83 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.57 x 2.79 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.