2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Guydon Semi-Detached at Mindenhurst, Deepcut, CALA at Mindenhurst, Brunswick Road, Deepcut, Surrey GU16 6RS
- High specification two double bedroom home
- Stylish kitchen
- Sitting room with French doors leading to the garden
- En suite & fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom
- Ample storage space
- Desirable village location
- Convenient access to transport links
- Close to amenities, sports facilities and peaceful woodland
- Help to Buy or Part Exchange*
The Guydon’s contemporary interior comprises two double bedrooms, with a stylish en suite and built-in wardrobe in the master. There’s also a stylish bathroom to cleanse away the day, while downstairs the well-proportioned sitting room provides ample space to unwind or entertain, with French doors leading out to the rear garden. The separate kitchen is designed to CALA’s high specification, together with a cloakroom, plentiful storage on both floors and a driveway with two parking spaces.
FOR TAILORED INCENTIVES, JUST ASK CALA:
Help to Buy*: Available on new homes priced up to £600,000. Help to Buy equity loan is designed help both first time buyers or existing homeowners own 100% of their dream home using just 5% deposit. Talk to our sales team to find out more.
Part Exchange*: If you have a property to sell, with CALA’s up to 100% Part Exchange Service you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be often experienced when selling an existing property. CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agents fees to pay, and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81180209.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1e62cf8e-fdfe-4a9b-87a5-9d080229923d_2_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.