4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wells at Portland Wynd, Benridge Park, Blyth, NE24 4TB
- NHBC Warranty
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- French Doors
- Downstairs WC
- Separate Dining Room
- Separate Utility
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Double Garage
The Wells with its IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE and FEATURE STAIRCASE to the LOUNGE that opens on a SHELTERED AREA OF GARDEN, and the SUMPTUOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE, every detail of the Wells demonstrates that innovative STYLISH DESIGN can also be immensely practical.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 3.36 x 5.33 metre
- Kitchen - 2.92 x 3.03 metre
- Utility - 1.97 x 1.76 metre
- Dining - 2.92 x 3.08 metre
- Study - 2.68 x 2.46 metre
- WC - 2.12 x 1.07 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.42 x 3.53 metre
- En-Suite - 1.9 x 2.01 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.36 x 3.54 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.06 x 3.53 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.93 x 2.49 metre
- Bathroom - 2.34 x 1.82 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071510000025_4_52_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.