3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Chastleton at St Andrews Park, Gale Drive, Biggleswade, SG18 0FJ
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors leading onto the rear garden
- Family bathroom with a separate bath and separate shower cubicle
- Three double bedrooms
- Master suite with fitted wardrobes, dressing area and en suite shower room
- Walking distance to the town's amenities
- Separate utility area
- Within the catchment for 'Outstanding' schooling
- Great road and rail links with the A1 close by
- Feature bay window to the living room
ST ANDREWS PARK, BIGGLESWADE
Introducing St Andrews Park, a superb collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom high specification homes in the beautiful market town of Biggleswade. Whatever you need from a home, you're bound to find it here- from good schools for growing families to excellent transport links if you need to travel for work, business or pleasure.
Plot 221, The Chastleton is a superb three double bedroom, 2.5 storey home. The ground floor features a spacious lounge and an open plan kitchen dining room including separate utility area and French doors that open out to the rear garden.
Upstairs, to the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom fitted with contemporary Roca sanitary ware and a separate bath and separate shower cubicle.
The Master bedroom occupies the whole of the second floor and offers fitted wardrobes, a dressing area and en suite facilities.
Outside there is an enclosed rear North facing garden and garage.
Some key features of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances
- 5 star customer satisfaction
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen Dining - 3.85 x 3.67 metre
- Lounge - 4.23 x 3.61 metre
- Utility - 2.04 x 1.01 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.46 x 2.6 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.62 x 2.67 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.61 x 3.14 metre
- Dressing area - 1.78 x 2.27 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.