2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Chesterton at Brize Meadow, Teasel Way, Brize Norton, Carterton, OX18
- First Collection Of Homes At Brize Meadow
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area With Bosch Electric Oven & Ceramic Hob
- A Set Of Contemporary French Doors
- Handy Hidden Utility Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Private Parking Right Outside Your Home
- Help to Buy Available*
- Upgrade System To Personalise Your New Home - Subject To Build Stage
- 10 Year Build Warranty
Introducing Brize Meadow, an exciting new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom Cotswold inspired homes on the edge of East Carterton and Brize Norton. Offering some exquisite new layouts and styles from our new range of homes, it'll be easy to find the right place for you here at Brize Meadow.
From the very beginning, Plot 40, the Chesterton's innovative and spacious design has been carefully crafted around the needs of a modern day lifestyle whilst embracing wonderfully traditional architectural features. The Chesterton defies the idea of a compact two bedroom home with wonderfully open living spaces in abundance throughout and carefully placed French doors and windows to embrace the natural light at every angle.
Positioned just off from the entrance hall, the spacious lounge is a warm welcoming space where you can relax and unwind in the evenings. Flooded with warmth and light from the large window, this superb space also offers a cleverly hidden storage cupboard underneath the stairs. Through the lounge you can find your open plan kitchen / dining area. With the French doors allowing this carefully rafted space to be bright and airy, mealtimes and gentle morning coffees will be wonderfully enjoyable. Plus, you can fully customise your Symphony kitchen units and worktops when you reserve early in the build stages, so that perfect colour shade can match your integrated Bosch oven with ease.
A subtle blend of careful design, soft lighting and desirable privacy allows for both bedrooms in the Chesterton to become a wonderful personal sanctuary for anyone at the beginning and end of the day. With careful consideration of convenience whilst maintaining a luxurious feel, the master bedroom features the superb finishing touch of a personal en suite, whilst the option to upgrade to include fitting sliding wardrobes is available to those reserving early.
This home is complete with private parking right outside your home.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Brize Meadow - open daily between 10am and 5pm at our temporary Sales Office at Windrush Place, Witney, OX29 7NX.
Experience The Difference
Our attention to detail goes beyond the construction of our wonderful new homes. We take the time to guide our homeowners through their new journey with us, from the moment you step into our Sales Office and beyond. That's why we're proud to share that 93% of our customers would recommend us to family and friends, allowing us to become not only a 5 Star Home Builder but also recommended by over 93% of our purchasers.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_40. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.