3 bedroom apartment for sale2 22 The Crescent at The Crescent at Donaldson's, West Coates, Edinburgh, EH12
- FIXED PRICE
- Beautiful garden apartment
- Private terrace to both the front and the rear
- Enhanced height living area, and with elegant glass doors
- Intimate dining area and kitchen area connected to a spacious family room
- 3 double bedrooms
- Private underground parking
- Impressive master suite
- Additional storage space throughout
- Show apartments available to view daily
This beautiful garden apartment boasts both ample space indoors and out. With a private terrace to both the front and the rear, you can enjoy spectacular views or peaceful serenity. Connecting to the front terrace is a spectacular enhanced height living area, and with elegant glass doors which slide back with ease, you can let the outdoor in and create a truly special entertaining space. With a more intimate dining area and kitchen area connected to a spacious family room everyday living is also well catered for.
With 3 double bedrooms, one of which could make a perfect study to the quieter rear, there’s flexible space in abundance. A master en-suite, family bathroom, plentiful storage, handy utility and private underground parking complete the apartment.
Overall size - 1,733 sq. ft.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b165388d-7190-4e88-99cd-400553db0f58_3_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.