4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Keats at Brooklands, Marsh Lane, Holmes Chapel, CW4 8AR
- Keats showhome with enhanced specification
- Stunning furniture and goods included! Speak to our Sales Advisor today!
- Open-plan UPGRADED kitchen, dining and family area with utility room
- High quality flooring fitted throughout the property
- Dual-aspect living room
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Single detached garage
- Turf to front AND rear garden
- Spacious garden with fencing
Plot 3 - WAS £359,995... NOW £354,995 for limited time only.
This stunning showhome can be yours with its enhanced specification, extras and furniture included! Speak to our Sales Advisor today.
DON'T MISS OUT! - Receive a £3000 holiday voucher and £5000 off the original purchase price! Offer ends 19th May 2019.
T&C's apply. Voucher received 28 days after legal completion.
Visit our OPEN HOUSE EVENT this weekend 11am - 5pm on 18th and 19th May. Explore our stunning homes at your leisure.
The Keats showhome is a 4-bedroom home that benefits from an open-plan kitchen, dining and family area, a separate living room, an en suite to the master bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
This home also includes carpet throughout the landing, hallway and bedrooms, the bathroom and ensuite are fitted with modern floor tiling with chrome trim whilst the rest of the rooms are fitted with stunning Spatia flooring.
On the ground floor, fitted units in the upgraded kitchen come complete with granite worktops, a built-in Zanussi single fan oven, gas hob and chimney hood. The kitchen INCLUDES a dishwasher, fridge freezer and wine cooler, while the utility room, which lies off the kitchen, contains a washing machine.
The living room extends the length of the property and is flooded with natural light due to its dual aspect and french doors opening on to the garden. A cloakroom completes this level.
On the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite with shower enclosure, while the remaining bedrooms share the contemporary family bathroom. The master bedroom and bedroom 2 also benefit from fitted wardrobes.
Both bathrooms have upgraded tiling and are equipped with towel rails, a shower mixer tap, Roca sanitaryware and chrome-finish brassware and trimming.
This home also features an external tap, turf to the front and rear gardens, fencing and a hard-wired alarm.
Monday and Friday - 10am - 5pm
Tuesday and Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 10am - 7pm
Saturday and Sunday - 11am - 5pm
No appointment required, however it is advised to make one to ensure our Sales Advisor can dedicate the required amount of time to your needs.
Please note the images shown are general photography of Bellway homes. Layouts and specification may vary please speak to the sales advisor for more information
Located in the bucolic Cheshire village of Holmes Chapel, Brooklands is a development of 3 and 4-bedroom mews, semi-detached and detached properties ideally located for commuting into Manchester, Stockport and Warrington.
Located in the Cheshire village of Holmes Chapel, Brooklands is an exquisite development of 3 and 4-bedroom mews, semi-detached and detached properties ideally located for easy commuting into Manchester, Stockport and Warrington.
The range of external finishes on these new houses in Holmes Chapel complements their semi-rural surroundings and adds an air of exclusivity to the site. This is enhanced by Bellway's outstanding specification inside and out, including integrated appliances, contemporary fittings and quality materials.
Open space has been built into Brooklands for the enjoyment of residents, with many properties overlooking a central grassed area, designed to echo the surrounding Cheshire countryside.
Just a short distance away, lies the village centre with its abundance of local amenities and shops, including a bakery, butcher, greengrocer and small supermarket.
Ideal for family living, the village is also home to several primary and secondary schools, nurseries and pre-schools - the nearest primary, Hermitage Primary School, is around half a mile from the development and the nearest secondary, Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School and Sixth Form College, is around a mile away.
Make the most of family leisure time with a trip to Swettenham Meadows Nature Reserve, a short drive from Brooklands, or visit one of the two children's play areas in the village at Middlewich Road and Bridge Farm. The village is home to junior football team the Holmes Chapel Hurricanes and there are a number of sports clubs based at the local leisure centre.
Brooklands enjoys excellent transport links, easing the daily commute for residents of these new houses in Holmes Chapel. The nearest train station is around 10 minutes walk from the development, the A54 to Congleton and the A535 to Alderley Edge, Wilmslow and Manchester are also close by, and the M6 lies just six minutes drive away.
In just over 70 years, Bellway has grown from a small, family-owned firm to one of the most successful house builders in the UK with an enviable reputation for quality, customer service and trust.
From one bedroom apartments to luxury penthouses and prestigious executive homes, every Bellway new build home is exceptional, setting new standards for modern living.
Bellway prides itself on understanding the aspirations of all of its new homebuyers and is proud to be recognised with five stars from the National House Building Council (NHBC).
In an independent survey, more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Help to Buy available on this property
You can reserve this home with the Help to Buy government backed initiative with as low as 5% deposit.
Through Help to Buy: Equity Loan homebuyers with a minimum of 5% deposit will be eligible to receive an interest free equity loan from the government of up to 20% of the value of their new home, leaving them only needing to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
The scheme is available to both first-time buyers and existing homeowners on new-build properties up to a maximum value of £600,000.
The equity loan must be repaid after 25 years, or earlier if you sell your property and is interest free for the first five years. From year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan is available to homebuyers regardless of their annual personal income with mortgages available from a number of high street lenders.
Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Please visit www.helptobuy.gov.uk for further information
Part Exchange terms and conditions apply
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange.
The benefits of this amazing deal include:
- A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
- A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
- NO ESTATE AGENTS' FEES to pay
- A GUARANTEED price for your old home
- A STRESS FREE move for you
- The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your now house is ready
- NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
Part Exchange - the simplest and quickest way to move house!
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway home but haven't sold your own house and don't want to Part Exchange.
- A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
- YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY TO SELL
- Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
- BELLWAY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
- You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
- You can TRADE 'UP', 'DOWN' or 'SIDEWAYS'
- Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
- Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
- Most importantly - it's FREE OF CHARGE! Bellway pay your Estate Agent fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Keats3bro. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Manchester). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.