5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kirkham at Damstead Park, Each Well Lane, Alfreton, DE55 7AN
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Double garage
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Open plan living
Buy this extraordinary family showhome, plot 3 at Damstead Park with flooring included worth Â£7,416!
On entering the wide hallway, there is an immediate sense of space and light, all the way from the front to the back of the home. Due to the open plan layout, from the hallway, you can see into the Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, including dishwasher, double oven, combi-microwave, with warming drawer, and chrome fittings. There's also a stylish breakfast bar and expansive living and dining area extending, through central bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. To the right of the hallway is a separate living room with window overlooking the front garden - ideal for families wanting extra room to relax. In addition, you'll find an under-stairs storage cupboard, large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and a utility room with space for a washing machine. From the hallway is separate access to the double integral garage.
Upstairs, off the large landing, is the master bedroom which benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, digital shower and two sinks - the height of luxury. Not forgetting, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A second double bedroom also has an en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower - ideal for families with older children. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.