4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crichton at Castle Bay, Edinburgh Road, Belhaven, Dunbar, EH42
- NOW PRICED £410,000
- FEATURED HOME
- Available with a range of tailored incentives, you can choose from: £10,000 contribution to LBTT*, CALA's Part Exchange* service plus flooring and turf* for occupation by Summer 2019 *cala.
- Flexible study, snug, playroom or nursery
- Popular housestyle offering generous family accommodation and integral garage
- Bi-fold doors from kitchen leading to rear garden
- Our Colville Showhome is available to view daily at our Kingfisher Park development in Balerno
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today
Flexible downstairs family living space, four double bedrooms plus an additional study/fifth bedroom make The Crichton a family home with room to grow. Downstairs the L-shaped entrance hall gives access to the formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining room, which leads through to the utility room and integral garage. Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms, two of which are en suite, along with a generous family bathroom which boasts a bath and separate shower. The fifth upstairs bedroom is incredibly flexible and can be used as a nursery, playroom, study or snug ensuring this home can grow with you.
Overall size - 1,810 sq. ft.
You can take a virtual tour of this home.
Our Crichton showhome is available to view daily at our Kingfisher Park development in Balerno.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81558728.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b8e53833-e5cf-41ce-b844-19e27d5c80cb_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.