2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hindhead at Manor Farm Fields, Off Swayfield Close, Mickleover, Derby, DE3
- Superb semi-detached home
- HELP TO BUY available*
- Two parking spaces
- Excellent commuter links
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area
- Popular suburban location
- Two superb DOUBLE bedrooms
- En suite & fitted wardobes to master
- Energy efficient new home
Manor Farm Fields is a superior new collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes located in attractive and popular suburb of Mickleover. With the bustling city of Derby just 5 miles away, you’ll find living at Manor Farm Fields combines country living with city convenience - giving you the best of both worlds.
With imaginative layouts and our focus on traditional craftsmanship, Manor Farm Fields will appeal to a variety of lifestyles, including first time buyers, young families and commuters, to families with children and downsizers. Wherever you are in the great journey of life, there’s something here for everyone.
* Sales Centre and Showhomes open daily 10am to 5pm *
Plot 50 : The Hindhead
Discover The Hindhead, this beautiful two bedroom semi-detached home in Anstey offers spacious living at its best within a popular suburban location.
The ground floor comprises an impressive open plan kitchen / dining area with french doors the garden, a separate utility space to conceal your appliances and a delightful living area, which makes relaxing a treat.
Upstairs is home to two spacious double bedrooms and a superb family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. This home is complete with two parking spaces.
Visit our sales centre or call us today to find your new dream home with Bloor Homes at Manor Farm Fields.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking at your next move, we can help! Speak to one of our sales advisors today to find out if we can help get you moving with one of the schemes below:
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to a buy a new build home, but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments and its not just for first time buyers either. All you need is a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage, and the government could lend you the remaining 20% as an equity loan.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of 600,000GBP subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Part Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Lounge - 4.46 x 3.17 metre
- Kitchen / Dining area - 2.96 x 3.17 metre
- Utility area - 1.84 x 1 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.95 x 3.37 metre
- Bedroom two - 2.49 x 4.25 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.