4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Colville at Law Gardens, Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
- FIXED PRICE
- As our current FEATURED HOME we are offering a choice of incentives including LBTT contribution, deposit contribution, part exchange or an interior design package*. *cala.co.uk/terms
- Formal lounge, perfect for entertaining at the front of the home
- French doors leading out onto the patio and rear garden
- Integral garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- Flexible study, playroom, game room or hobby room
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturers warranty
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Just ask how CALA can help you make your move
The Colville is a stunning and spacious detached family home with an integrated single garage offering flexible family living over two levels. The ground floor boasts a generously sized formal lounge to the front of the house and a bright, open-plan kitchen and family/dining area which flows through double French doors onto decking and out into the rear garden beyond. A useful utility room and a downstairs cloakroom complete this floor.
Upstairs, there are four generous bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and two with en suite shower rooms, in addition to a separate study. A well-equipped family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and plenty of storage from the galleried landing complete this home.
Overall size: 1,704 sq ft
You can take a virtual tour of this home.
The Colville Showhome is available to view at our Chapel Lawns development.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81596696.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8de24312-c0cf-4051-951a-1b987b1a6ed1_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.