4 bedroom detached house for saleEarslwood at Edwalton Park, Melton Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG12
- Upgrades included*
- Beautiful detached home
- Cul de sac position
- Help to Buy available*
- Popular suburban location
- High Specification
- Excellent commuter routes
- Four impressive bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with en suite
- 10 year build warranty
Edwalton Park is a superior new collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes, coming soon to Edwalton. Located less than 5 miles from the vibrant city of Nottingham, with plentiful green, open space all around, the village of Edwalton is in the middle of some truly beautiful countryside.
WE ARE A 5 STAR BUILDER
Since 1969, we have always gone about and beyond for our customers. We do this by caring for you as much as we care about crafting the finest homes. Which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us.
* Sales Centre and Showhomes open daily 10am to 5pm *
Plot 23: The Earlswood
Upgrades included: Upgraded kitchen units, worktops, turf and ceramic floor tiles*
Beautifully designed, The Waverley is a superior four bedroom detached new home.
Enjoy an impressive open plan kitchen / dining area with french doors to garden, while the stylish living area is set with a delightful bay window feature.
The first floor is home to three superb bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom, while the entire second floor is dedicated to the superior master suite, complete with quality fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room.
Visit our sales centre or call us today to find your new dream home with Bloor Homes at Edwalton Park.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking at your next move, we can help! Speak to one of our sales advisors today to find out if we can help get you moving with one of the schemes below:
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to a buy a new build home, but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments and its not just for first time buyers either. All you need is a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage, and the government could lend you the remaining 20% as an equity loan.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of 600,000GBP subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Part Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Lounge - 4.84 x 3.85 metre
- Kitchen/Dining area - 3.06 x 6.9 metre
- Utility - 1.8 x 2.02 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.84 x 3.85 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.78 x 5.21 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.91 x 3.23 metre
- Bedroom four - 3.09 x 3.79 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.