3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeldrum at Moorfoot Meadow, Borthwick Castle Road, North Middleton, Gorebridge, EH23
- Feature entrance canopy
- Kitchen dining room
- French doors to garden
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Wardrobe to master bedroom
- Allocated Parking Spaces
The french doors that bring an attractive focal point to the dining area also add flexibility, making outdoor dining a straightforward summer option. The master bedroom includes an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobe, and the third bedroom could become a useful home office.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge - 3.989 x 3.87 metre
- KitchenDining - 5.039 x 2.996 metre
- WC - 1.88 x 1.172 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.722 x 3.597 metre
- En-Suite - 2.29 x 1.427 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.927 x 2.92 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.267 x 2.432 metre
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.7 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81663983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053160000001_3_48_100439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.