3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lyttelton at Bluebell Green, London Road, Holmes Chapel, CW4
- We are a 5 Star Builder
- All properties on this development are Freehold
- A new Bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
- Surrounded by Ofsted Good schools
- Fantastic transport links
- Parking for two cars
- An array of brilliant local amenities
The Lyttelton at Bluebell Green is the perfect home for young couples and growing families, surrounded by the beautiful countryside and the local amenities Holmes chapel village has to offer.
The ground floor consists of a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room with double patio doors which open out onto the private rear garden. The contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen offers and abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind sleek cupboard doors, which dependent on the build stage are fully customisable to tie in with your intended décor. The bright and spacious living area with dual aspect windows provides plenty of natural light, forming an extremely inviting atmosphere to kick off your shoes at the end of the day and relax in with your family. The contemporary cloakroom features Roca Sanitaryware and Porcelanosa splashback tiles completes the ground floor.
Up the kitewinder staircase the three bedrooms can be found. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room plus fully fitted Space Pro wardrobes. Both bedroom two and three can use the family bathroom that features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings. There is also good storage on both floors for a growing family to utilise.
Externally, there is a garage and parking for two cars
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.75 x 2.75 metre
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.26 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.75 x 2.86 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.63 x 3.28 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.05 x 3.26 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.