3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Falkland at Edenfields, Highclove Lane, Boothstown, Worsley, M28 1GZ
- Brand new property!
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area with utility room
- Upgraded kitchen
- Integrated Zanussi oven, induction hob, hood and glass splashback
- Spacious living room
- Modern floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom and en suite!
- En suite to master bedroom
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to all bathroom suites
- 10-year NHBC warranty - peace of mind over your new home
Plot 77 - £319,995
Plot 78 - Reserved
The Falkland is a 3-bedroom home that extends over three floors and features an open-plan kitchen and dining area, a separate living room, an en suite to the master bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
On the ground floor, the upgraded kitchen includes an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. The kitchen also includes a built-in stainless steel single fan oven, induction hob and chimney hood with glass splashback.
The utility room, which lies off the kitchen, contains plumbing for a washing machine, and gives access to the cloakroom. This home also benefits from contemporary floor tiling throughout the kitchen, bathroom and en suite!
French doors in the dining area open on to the rear garden.
The living room is located towards the front of the property and overlooks the turfed garden.
To the first floor, bedrooms 2 and 3 share the contemporary family bathroom.
The master bedroom occupies the second floor and benefits from an en suite with shower enclosure. All bathrooms are furnished with contemporary white sanitaryware and chrome-finish fittings.
This home includes a fully fitted alarm and off-road parking for two cars.
Monday and Friday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday and Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 10.00am to 7.00pm
Saturday and Sunday - 11.00am to 5.00pm
No appointment required, however it is advised to make one to ensure our Sales Advisor can dedicate the required amount of time to your needs.
Please note the images shown are general photography of Bellway homes. Layouts and specification may vary please speak to the sales advisor for more information.
Edenfields is a contemporary development of new homes in Boothstown, constructed in a variety of styles and certain to appeal to a wide audience of potential purchasers, including families, professionals and first-time buyers.
This collection of 3 and 4-bedroom houses enjoys a high-quality specification and incorporates desirable design features, such as en suite shower rooms, open-plan living spaces and integrated kitchen appliances. All properties have gardens and garages, or private parking.
For families there are several well-regarded schools in the local area, including St Andrews CE Primary, Boothstown Methodist Primary and Holy Family Catholic Primary schools. Secondary schools include Harrop Fold School, St James CE High School and Urmston Grammar Academy.
Salford College of Further Education offers a range of apprenticeships, vocational and academic courses; the University of Salford, Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Manchester are all around 20 minutes' drive from the development.
Shopping locally is focused around the village centre, which is home to independent stores and a small supermarket. Boothstown also has several traditional pubs and cafés, including Bexters Kitchen & Bar, which serves a range of food and snacks during the day, and stages regular live music events in the evening, and Bambino, a family-friendly café that hosts entertainment sessions for young children. George's restaurant in neighbouring Worsley, which is owned by footballer Ryan Giggs, is a popular destination for eating out and is just two miles from Edenfields.
In just over 70 years, Bellway has grown from a small, family-owned firm to one of the most successful house builders in the UK with an enviable reputation for quality, customer service and trust.
From one bedroom apartments to luxury penthouses and prestigious executive homes, every Bellway new build home is exceptional, setting new standards for modern living.
Bellway prides itself on understanding the aspirations of all of its new homebuyers and is proud to be recognised with five stars from the National House Building Council (NHBC).
In an independent survey, more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Help to Buy available
Through Help to Buy: Equity Loan homebuyers with a minimum of 5% deposit will be eligible to receive an interest free equity loan from the government of up to 20% of the value of their new home, leaving them only needing to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
The scheme is available to both first-time buyers and existing homeowners on new-build properties up to a maximum value of £600,000.
The equity loan must be repaid after 25 years, or earlier if you sell your property and is interest free for the first five years. From year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan is available to homebuyers regardless of their annual personal income with mortgages available from a number of high street lenders.
Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Please visit www.helptobuy.gov.uk for further information
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway home but haven't sold your own house and don't want to Part Exchange.
- A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
- YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY TO SELL
- Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
- BELLWAY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
- You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
- You can TRADE 'UP', 'DOWN' or 'SIDEWAYS'
- Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
- Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
- Most importantly - it's FREE OF CHARGE! Bellway pay your Estate Agent fees
Please note the images shown are general photography of Bellway Homes. Layouts and specification may vary please speak to the sales advisor for more information
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 77falkland. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Manchester). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.