4 bedroom detached house for salethe cardigan at Haygate Fields, Haygate Road, Wellington, Telford, TF1
- Large, seperate room spanning the width of the home looking over the garden
- Modern open plan kitchen dining area
- Seperate downstairs cloaks and laundry cupboard
- French doors leading on the garden
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- En-suite and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Family bathoom fitted with ideal standard sanitary ware
- Detached garage
- Help to Buy available
- Private parking
Four bedrooms, detached garage and fine living spaces make this a delightful family home
Families will love the sense of space in this stunning home, with its generously-sized open-plan kitchen/dining area to the front, and wonderfully wide living room spanning the rear. Then there are the French doors leading to the garden, opening up the outside to family life in full flow.
There are four well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor, with a luxurious en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a further family bathroom serving the other three bedrooms.
Help to buy available
Haygate Fields is a new development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes coming soon on the outskirts of Wellington, Telford.
With easy access to the M54 and Wellington train station, Haygate Fields is the perfect spot for both commuters and those looking to explore further afield. Rail connections are frequent and intercity with Shrewsbury and Wales to the West, and Wolverhampton, Birmingham and London to the East and South.
Things to do
As one of the largest market towns in England, Wellington's main attraction is its central market which houses over 100 stalls and is open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. You will find a variety of items from the freshest sea catch along with fabulous local produce including cheeses, jams and freshly baked bread to electrical items and custom made curtains.
The Wrekin, one of Shropshire's most famous landmarks, provides Wellington with a rolling green back drop to the south-west. The famous hill is located just two miles out of the centre of the town and is popular among walkers and cyclists.
Located within walking distance of Haygate Fields, you will find Sunnycroft, a rare suburban villa and mini-estate owned by the National Trust. The five acre garden is complete with glass houses, conservatories and stables and is perfect for if you fancy a break from town life.
Help to buy England
Thanks to this English government scheme, equity loans are now available for first time buyers and second time movers.
A UK government-backed scheme that could help you to move in with 5% deposit.
Equity loans are now available for homes worth up to £600,000. With Help to Buy England the English government will lend you up to 20% of the property value through an equity loan. You'll only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society. You won't be charged any loan fees for the first five years of owning your own home
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81737315.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference cardigan_70. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anwyl Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.