4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chichester Oatfield - Plot 20 at Shopwyke Lakes , Shopwhyke Road, Chichester, PO20
- MARKETING SUITE AND SELECTION OF SHOWHOMES OPEN DAILY 10AM TO 5PM
- Brand new home with high quality specification as standard
- Ready now to move into
- Buy with confidence from an award-winning house builder
- Light and spacious 20ft kitchen/ breakfast / family room
- Easy access to the city centre while enjoying a lakeside lifestyle
- 4 good sized bedrooms with study/ bedroom 5
- Low maintenance living and includes 10 year NHBC warranty
- Ask about our 100% Part Exchange Service or Help to Buy
- Available with carpets, curtains, light fittings, turf to rear garden & all furniture included, excluding accessories
If your growing family needs more room, look no further than The Oatfield. Its OPEN PLAN kitchen/breakfast/family room welcomes everyone together in relaxed surroundings, with FRENCH DOORS to the patio. While a SEPARATE dining room and large sitting room also featuring French doors, are all about entertaining in sophisticated style. Need to work? Escape upstairs to the privacy of your own STUDY, as well as a bathroom and three bedrooms, with a generous EN SUITE and fitted wardrobes to the master, and another en suite bedroom at the top. Or for a growing family the study can be used as an extra bedroom. Watch our video tour of The Oatfield
Why Buy plot 20, The Oatfield?
~Stunning showhome ready to move into now
~Available with carpets, curtains, light fittings, turf to rear garden & all furniture included, excluding accessories
~Landscaped rear garden
~Two reception rooms to the ground floor
~Detached home with garage to the rear of the property and driveway parking for 2 cars
Find out more about what this idyllic location can offer you by watching our Shopwyke Lakes, Chichester video or exploring our lifestyle newsletter for more information.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81809516.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c3a45bb8-ec06-4c96-bca7-4fff9e9204dd_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.