3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Sycamore at Hampton Green, Coxhoe, County Durham, DH6
- 1054 sqft
- Stunning three bedroom home spread over three storeys
- Spacious living room with French doors onto the rear garden
- Modern kitchen/dining
- Large family bathroom
- Contemporary study
- A spectacular master bedroom with en-suite
- Three storage cupboards
- 2 year Keepmoat Homes warranty
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
| 2 YEAR KEEPMOAT HOMES CUSTOMER CARE WARRANTY | | 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY |
Plot 110, The Sycamore at Hampton Green - End-terrace with garage
Full price £180,995 - This home is available with Help to Buy*
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/ways-to-buy/help-to-buy for more details of this scheme
The Sycamore is an exceptional, light, spacious three bedroom home, over three floors. The ground floor boasts a large living room with French doors opening onto the rear garden and a contemporary kitchen/dining area. A downstairs W.C and understairs storage completes the ground floor. Upstairs, there's one double bedroom, one single bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor along with a stylish second floor devoted to a stunning master bedroom and en-suite.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!
- Kitchen / Dining - 3523mm x 4073mm or 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm or 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm or 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4464mm x 2642mm or 14'8" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2438mm x 2856mm or 8'0" x 9'4"
- Bathroom - 2438mm x 2014mm or 8'0" x 6'7"
- Lobby - 1913mm x 1750mm or 6'3" x 5'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 5946mm or 14'8" x 19'6"
- En-Suite - 2341mm x 1790mm or 7'8" x 5'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5047_3_22_101439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.