3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Redwood at Hampton Green, Coxhoe, County Durham, DH6
- 955 sqft
- Beautifully designed three bedroom home
- Contemporary lounge
- Modern kitchen/dining room with French doors
- Large family bathroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two storage cupboards
- Integral garage and allocated parking
- 2 year Keepmoat Homes warranty
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
| 2 YEAR KEEPMOAT HOMES CUSTOMER CARE WARRANTY | | 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY |
Plot 101, The Redwood at Hampton Green - Detached with integral garage
Full price £190,995 - This home is available with Help to Buy*
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/ways-to-buy/help-to-buy for more details of this scheme
The Redwood is a beautifully designed and well laid out three bedroom home, the ground floor features a spacious living room, a contemporary kitchen and dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, a downstairs W.C and a storage closet. Upstairs, there's a stunning master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, as well as two more good sized bedrooms. A family bathroom and storage complete this floor.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!
- Kitchen - 2650mm x 2795mm or 8'8" x 9'2"
- Dining - 3399mm x 2602mm or 11'2" x 8'6"
- Lounge - 3339mm x 4370mm or 10'11" x 14'4"
- W.C - 1500mm x 990mm or 4'11" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3349mm x 3226mm or 11'0" x 10'7"
- En-Suite - 2400mm x 1355mm or 7'10" x 4'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2748mm x 3755mm or 9'0" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3302mm x 2795mm or 10'10" x 9'2"
- Bathroom - 2692mm x 1989mm or 8'10" x 6'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5047_3_23_100533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.