3 bedroom detached house for sale& 41 Romsey Terrace, Cambridge
- Superb 3 bedroom detached homes
- Excellent central city location
- Ready for occupation during the summer 2019
- Ideal layout over 2 floors
- Kitchen/dining room with sliding doors to the rear
- Sitting room to the front
- 3 bedrooms on the first floor
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
** REGISTER YOUR DETAILS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION **
A superb pair of newly built detached homes in this excellent location, just off Mill Road.
Both of these homes are just under 1100 sq ft and are situated at the end of Romsey Terrace, which is a no-through road.
The accommodation is thoughtfully laid out:
Sitting Room : 13'7 x 13'11
Kitchen/Dining Room : 21' x 16'11
Master bedroom : 12'0 x 9'3
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 : 9'10 x 13' 11
Bedroom 3 : 11'1 x 6'9
Family Shower Room
Each property also has the benefit of off-street parking.
These lovely homes are due for completion early summer 2019.
This area of Mill Road is an extremely popular area of the city. There are a vast array of amenities - coffee shops, restaurants and shops.
From Romsey Terrace, turn left on to Mill Road and you will reach central Cambridge in just a few minutes. To the right takes you to Perne Road - the A1134 and ring road which takes you either towards Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus or towards Newmarket.
There are excellent cycle routes from Romsey Terrace - connecting to all areas of the city - including Cambridge Station just a few minutes away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA190419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.