2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Hindhead at Bloor Homes at Pinhoe, Pinn Court Lane, Pinhoe, Exeter, EX1
- Superior 2 end-terraced double bedroom home
- South-facing garden
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Separate utility area and ample storage
- Master bedroom features modern en suite facilities
- 2 parking spaces
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
Plot 93: The Hindhead
The Hindhead is a thoughtfully designed 2 bedroom home ideal for a first time buy.
The spacious living room with built in storage space flows seamlessly through to the open plan kitchen/dining area. With French doors to the garden making the most of the outdoor space and separate utility area, this open plan design combines style with practical living. The downstairs cloakroom adds to the thoughtfully convenient features. The two double bedrooms both offer a comfortable amount of space, with the master bedroom benefiting from having an a modern en suite shower room.
Two parking spaces included.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value. The Government’s scheme makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
Discover Help to Buy. Your Questions Answered.
What’s the maximum amount of deposit I can have?
There is no maximum deposit. However you must arrange a mortgage (with a qualifying lender*) for a minimum of 25% of the purchase price.
After the first 5 years what happens with the 20% Equity Loan?
After the first five years you will pay a fee of 1.75% as interest, rising annually by the increase (if any) in the Retail Price Index (RPI) plus 1%, or pay it off.
If I own a home can I still use this?
Yes you can if you are selling your own home. The property purchased must be your only residence.
Do the Council decide if I am eligible?
No, local Help to Buy Agents will assess and approve your purchase for Help to Buy.
How quickly can I pay off the Help to Buy loan?
You can pay this off from the day you complete but no later than 25 years, or earlier if you sell your home.
I’m not a first time buyer am I eligible to use Help to Buy?
Yes, so long as you do not own any other property at the time of purchase.
Do I have to have ties within the area to be eligible?
No, you can purchase a property anywhere in England regardless of where you live in England.
Is this scheme only offered on certain homes on the development?
No, as long as the maximum purchase price is £600,000.
I earn over £50,000 can I still use Help to Buy?
Yes you can. There are no maximum income limits.
What happens if I want to sell my property in the future?
You can sell your home at any time and only repay a share of the future sale proceeds equal to the percentage contribution required to assist your purchase. So if you took out a 20% equity share you only repay a 20% equity share. Please see example below.
New Bloor Home Purchased:
• Property purchased at £300,000:
• £60,000 Equity loan (20%)
Home sold in the future:
• Property sold for £400,000
• Repay (20%) £80,000
- Lounge - 4.46 x 3.17 metre
- Kitchen / Dining - 2.96 x 3.17 metre
- Utility Area - 1.65 x 1 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.01 x 2.72 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.5 x 4.25 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_93. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.