5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Garvie at Ravelrig Heights, Dalmahoy Crescent, Edinburgh, EH14
- FIXED PRICE £579,000
- Ready to move into with window dressings, flooring and turf* *cala.co.uk/terms
- Enjoys a prime position on the development overlooking open green space
- Available to view daily
- Large garden and double integral garage with access to the house
- Two en suite bathrooms
- Spacious master with bi-fold wardrobes
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
Comprising five spacious bedrooms, two with an en suite, The Garvie has been designed for flexible family luxury. From the spacious hallway, a formal lounge and the open plan kitchen/family/dining area are both accessed via double doors. Upstairs are four elegant bedrooms, two of which are en suite, along with a four-piece family bathroom. A fifth bedroom could also be used as a private study for home working.
Overall size - 2,088 sq ft
Click here to view a virtual tour of this home
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81981905.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5e04b6bd-4f5b-489c-b325-1f1d17ee0fed_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.