4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Shakespeare at Brize Meadow, Teasel Way, Brize Norton, Carterton, OX18
- Ask Us About Help To Buy Or Part Exchange*
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room With Added 'Snug' Family Area
- Reserve In The Early Build Stages To Personalise Your Fixtures & Fittings
- Stylish French Doors Leading To Rear Garden
- Symphony Kitchen Units & Worktops
- Integrated Bosch Double Oven With Ceramic Hob
- Over 93% Of Our Purchasers Would Recommend Bloor Homes!
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Integral Garage With Driveway Parking
Introducing Brize Meadow, an exciting new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom Cotswold inspired homes on the edge of East Carterton and Brize Norton. Offering some exquisite new layouts and styles from our new range of homes, it'll be easy to find the right place for you here at Brize Meadow.
Each and every aspect of Plot 12, the Shakespeare's exquisite interior has been carefully considered from the very beginning to help shape a truly remarkable family home
To the front of the home you can find your cosy yet spacious lounge with a featured bay window to not only let the natural light stream through, but add a bit of character to the room. Further through the Shakespeare, you can discover your open plan kitchen / dining area stretching across the width of your home, fully inclusive of an integrated Bosch double oven. Your chosen Symphony kitchen units skillfully curve around the top of your kitchen, reaching up to the carefully positioned French doors. These contemporary doors illuminate your inviting dining area and added 'snug' family area for a truly wonderful living space.
Modern convenience is in abundance in the Shakespeare, with a handy utility cupboard and downstairs WC neatly tucked away on this floor. There is also your well sized integral garage, offering fantastic storage space for either your prized 4 wheel possession, or anything else!
Appealing to every member of your family, each sumptuous double bedroom offers a muted blank canvas, illuminated by soft lighting and awaiting your final finishing touches to truly make this space your very own. Stylish mirrored wardrobes have been carefully fitted to embrace the serenity of the master bedroom and your privacy is extended further into your very own en suite. The second bedroom also enjoys an en suite shower room.
Offering a clean and crisp first impression, with a flick of a light switch your bathroom can become the supremely luxurious place of comfort you deserve.
This superior home include driveway parking and a generously sized west facing rear garden.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Brize Meadow - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
Experience The Difference
Our attention to detail goes beyond the construction of our wonderful new homes. We take the time to guide our homeowners through their new journey with us, from the moment you step into our Sales Office and beyond. That's why we're proud to share that 93% of our customers would recommend us to family and friends, allowing us to become not only a 5 Star Home Builder but also recommended by over 93% of our purchasers.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Should You Buy New?
There are plenty of benefits of buying a new home over a second hand property - here's just a few. Our new homes are designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property. Plus, we can also save you money on those costly and timely renovations so there's no need to battle with the previous owner's questionable choice of decor! When we say new, we mean it. And when you reserve early, you're able to choose your fixtures and fittings in your new home from our range, so everything is just how you would like it.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family - 2.91 x 9.32 metre
- Lounge - 4.35 x 3.95 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.11 x 4.02 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.74 x 2.86 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.84 x 3.04 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.25 x 3.78 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.