2 bedroom apartment for saleSouth 55 at The River Gardens, Banning Street, London, SE10
- Help To Buy available - Only 5% deposit!
- Chain free for an easy move
- Brand new with a 10 year NHBC warranty
- Relax outside on the private balcony
- Parking available to purchase
- Kitchen appliances included
- Modern interior - No need to decorate!
- En suite in master bedroom
- Exclusive residents' only gym, swimming pool & concierge service
- Walking distance to Cutty Sark DLR & North Greenwich tube
This 2-bedroom apartment features an open-plan kitchen, living and dining area, an en suite to bedroom 1, a modern family bathroom and a balcony.
Parking available to purchase
Less than 20 minutes walk to Cutty Sark DLR station
10 minutes walk to Maze Hill station
Offers available - speak with one of our friendly sales staff today.
Sales office opening hours
Monday - 10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday - 10:00 - 17:00
Wednesday - 10:00 - 17:00
Thursday - 12:00 - 19:00
Friday - 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday - 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday - 10:00 - 17:00
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-82439564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Thames Gateway). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.