3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Fen Meadow, Redbridge Lane, Southampton, SO16
- We are a 5 star builder
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- French Doors to the rear garden
- Spacious Lounge
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Facilities
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Garage & two parking spaces
- Bloor Homes install the latest central heating systems
- Help to Buy Available!
Fen Meadow, Nursling
Plot 111 - The Studland is an imaginatively designed 3 bedroom semi-detached home ideal for couples or young families.
The ground floor has a welcoming lounge which leads to a modern open plan kitchen/ dining area with a separate utility and french doors leading to a delightful garden. A downstairs cloakroom and a useful storage cupboard complete this floor.
Upstairs you will find the three bedrooms, with two being double sized, and a family bathroom finished with stylish chrome fittings, whereas the master bedroom has the advantage of fitted sliding wardrobes and a private en-suite shower room with a good sized shower.
Externally you will find two parking spaces.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 and 5 bed properties)
- Personal optional extras available (Subject to build stage)
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but cannot afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a Part exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen/ Dining Area - 2.56 x 4.75 metre
- Lounge - 3.52 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.86 x 2.96 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.47 x 3.5 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.17 x 3.5 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.