4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Nessvale at Wicken Lea, Bury Water Lane, Newport, CB11
- Designer integrated kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Amtico flooring to kitchen, utility and bathrooms
- Separate study/playroom
- Separate utility room
- Two ensuite bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes to bedroom 1 & 2
- Finished to a high standard of specification.
- Over 1580 sq. ft
- Speak to us about our up to 100% Part Exchange* service. Let us be the buyer for your current home.
This double-fronted family residence has everything a growing family needs and more. The sitting room features French doors leading out to the garden. The separate study or dining formal dining room enables you to work from home, or host dinner parties, and the relaxed social space of the kitchen/family room comes complete with double aspect French doors leading onto the rear garden and an adjoining utilty room just off the entrance hallway. Leaving the luxurious surroundings of a four-piece bathroom and four double bedrooms upstairs, with two also featuring fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms. Over 1,500sq.ft.
Final Nessvale remaining. Act now to make sure you don't miss out.
WE CAN MATCH YOUR 5% DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION WHEN YOU USE HELP TO BUY*.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-82518659.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 06b72e91-4808-4e0f-8edc-683a9da1a519_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.