4 bedroom house for saleThe Elm at The Garth, Dunblane Crescent, West Denton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE5
- 1178 sqft
- Four bedroom family home
- Modern lounge with French doors
- Contemporary kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Large family bathroom
- Integral garage and allocated parking
- 2 year Keepmoat Homes warranty
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
WAS Â£239,995, NOW Â£234,995
| CARPETS OR APPLIANCES INCLUDED |
Plot 59, The Elm at The Garth - Detached with integral garage
Full price £234,995 - This home is available with Help to Buy*
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/ways-to-buy/help-to-buy for more details of this scheme
The Elm is a stunning four bedroom detached home with integral garage offering space and comfort for the whole family.
The ground floor features a contemporary kitchen, separate dining room, downstairs cloak room and a spacious lounge with French doors opening onto the rear garden. Upstairs you will find a main family bathroom and four good sized bedrooms; the master having its own en-suite.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!
- Kitchen - 2908mm x 4248mm or 9'6" x 13'11"
- Dining - 2623mm x 2808mm or 8'7" x 9'3"
- Lounge - 3479mm x 4720mm or 11'5" x 15'6"
- W.C - 1430mm x 990mm or 4'8" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3667mm x 4248mm or 12'0" x 13'11"
- En-suite - 2398mm x 1499mm or 7'10" x 4'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2720mm x 4248mm or 8'11" x 13'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3680mm x 2808mm or 12'1" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3467mm x 2245mm or 11'4" x 7'4"
- Bathroom - 2398mm x 2030mm or 7'10" x 6'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5045_4_50_101925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.