3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 39 The Larch, Coppice Heights, Dipton
- £5,000 TOWARDS DEPOSIT & CARPETS Stunning three bedroom semi-detached house
- Garden facing lounge with French door
- Contemporary kitchen/dining area
- Large en-suite in the master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Two storage cupboards
- Off road parking
- 2 year Keepmoat Homes warranty
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
The Larch is a contemporary three bedroom home suitable for families, offering flexible living. Downstairs you'll find a large and airy family-sized lounge with French doors opening up onto the private rear garden. There's a modern kitchen with dining area, a W.C and understairs storage. The first floor features three bedrooms, with one single, one double and a master bedroom boasting an en-suite. Help to Buy and EasyMove available, moving to a Keepmoat home could be more affordable and easier than you think. *HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE* *10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY* *2 YEAR CUSTOMER CARE WARRANTY* Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
WC 6' 3" x 2' 10" (1.91m x 0.88m)
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 0" x 8' 8" (4.58m x 2.66m)
LOUNGE 11' 5" x 15' 4" (3.49m x 4.69m)
MASTER BEDROOM (TO THE REAR) 10' 8" x 8' 5" (3.27m x 2.58m)
EN-SUITE 5' 3" x 8' 5" (1.62m x 2.58m)
BEDROOM 2 (TO THE FRONT) 10' 0" x 8' 5" (3.07m x 2.58m)
BEDROOM 3 (TO THE FRONT) 10' 4" (maximum) x 6' 6" (3.15 m x 2.00m)
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 6' 3" (2.00m x 1.91m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-82801283.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100898004007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Bailes, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.