3 bedroom house for saleThe Hawthorn at Woodland Mews, Off Yoden Way, Peterlee, SR8
- 764 sqft
- Spacious three bedroom home
- Garden facing living room with French doors
- Stylish kitchen/dining area
- Modern family bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Allocated parking
- Private rear garden
- 2 year Keepmoat Homes warranty
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
CARPETS & APPLIANCES INCLUDED
Plot 7, The Hawthorn at Woodland Mews - End-terrace
Full price £133,995 - This home is available with Help to Buy*
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/ways-to-buy/help-to-buy for more details of this scheme
The Hawthorn is an exceptional, light and spacious three bedroom home based over two floors with allocated parking. On the ground floor, you will find a contemporary kitchen / dining area, a large living room with French doors for access to the rear garden. A downstairs W.C. and understairs storage completes the ground floor. The second floor boasts three ample sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!
- Kitchen / Dining - 3523mm x 4073mm or 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm or 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403mm x 945mm or 4'7" x 3'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 2915mm or 14'8" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2544mm x 2962mm or 8'4" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 1807mm x 2022mm or 5'11" x 6'8"
- Bathroom - 2544mm x 1635mm or 8'4" x 5'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5051_3_17_101977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.