4 bedroom detached house for saleCornell at Canford Paddock, Magna Road Canford Magna Wimborne BH21 3AP
- £10,000 price reduction
- Upgraded kitchen & flooring worth £9,250 included
- Detached home with large garden
- Part Exchange available
- Beautiful corner plot
- Garage & 2 parking spaces
- Open plan kitchen with family & dining area
- French doors to the garden
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 with an en suite
- Ask about Movemaker
Upgraded kitchen included. This modern four bedroom detached home makes great use of space and light. On the ground floor you will find a large open plan kitchen with French doors to the large garden and separate utility. The dual aspect lounge with feature bay window is a perfect place to relax. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, one with an en suite, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. This home comes with a garage and 2 parking spaces.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6427mm x 5005mm (21'1'' x 16'5'')
- Lounge - 6427mm x 4028mm (21'1'' x 13'2'')
- Utility - 1860mm x 1754mm (6'1'' x 5'9'')
- Wc - 1786mm x 971mm (5'10'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5388mm x 3571mm (17'8'' x 11'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2010mm x 1324mm (6'7'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3677mm x 3756mm (12'0'' x 12'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3756mm x 2661mm (12'3'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2577mm x 2160mm (8'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2062mm x 1875mm (6'9'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-83454308.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.