3 bedroom apartment for saleGreat Jackson Street, Manchester, M15
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Book a Viewing
- Call Today!
- Close to Nightlife, Bars & Restuarants
- Dressing Room
- Ensuite Shower
- Excellent Value
- First Floor Apartment
- Furniture included
- Great Location
We are delighted to bring to the investor market this fabulous apartment located on Great Jackson Street this development is ideally situated on the edge of the city centre with easy access to all parts of the city. Close to the city's main transport routes, it's also within walking distance of Manchester's key economic hubs and vibrant leisure attractions. This development offers the benefits of city centre living but not having to deal with busy roads and traffic that the city centre comes with.
Great Jackson Street is part of plans for a new quarter in the south-western part of Manchester city centre, with apartments, retail and commercial developments all included within the plans. The luxury apartments and high-end facilities will also make it one of the most desirable addresses in the city.
Growth Forecasts are above average
Gross Yields of upto 6%
Developer with Proven Track Record
Take your place in this ground-breaking development and own real estate in a building that will become one of the most iconic on Manchester's skyline.
Why invest in Manchester?
MANCHESTER CAPITAL GROWTH
* House prices in Manchester are up 32.5% in the past five years, according to Land Registry data compiled by Savills Research, with an 8.8% rise last year alone.
* With values predicted to continue rising by a further 22.8% from 2018-2022 - JLL
* Manchester has just topped the latest LandInvest Buy-to-Let Index. This ranks postcode areas around England and Wales based on a combination of four critical metrics: capital gains, transaction volumes, rental yield and rental price growth. * House prices grew by 10% in 2017, with the average two-bedroom flat now costing £250,000 (an increase of 8.7% over 2017)
DON'T MISS OUT!!! CALL TODAY!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-83571698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0202-03. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Browns & Co International Ltd , Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.