2 bedroom property for saleCopcut Rise, Austin Drive, Copcut, Droitwich, WR9 7TD
- Open plan kitchen and dining area looking out onto rear garden
- Separate lounge
- Cloakroom and family bathroom
- Landscaped garden
- Stainless steel integrated oven, gas hob and chimney hood extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in bed 1 and additional storage in bed 2
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
- N.B There are several variants of this house type, please ensure you speak to a sales adviser
As you step through the front door of The Rother and enter the hall and off it youâ¿¿ll find a generously sized lounge that opens into a modern kitchen and dining area with cloakroom.
- Lounge - 4757 x 2892(max) / 2333(min) mm
- Kitchen/Dining - 3900 x 3330 mm
- Cloakroom - 1787 x 905 mm
- Bedroom 1 - 3900(max) x 2885(max) mm
- Bedroom 2 - 2892 x 2809 mm
- Bathroom - 2290 x 1774 mm
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-83599628.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_1068 Semi-Detached. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.