4 bedroom detached house for saleBradgate at Saxon Gate, Stamford Bridge, Roman Road, Stamford Bridge, YORK, YO41 1SA
- FEATURED HOME
- Move in for Christmas
- Save £10,000, Was £379,995
- Stamp Duty paid worth £8,500
- Part Exchange available
- Kitchen, tiling and lighting upgrades worth over £5,000
- Detached 4 bedroom family home
- Single detached garage
- South west facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen diner
SAVE £10,000, WAS £379,995 AND STAMP DUTY PAID WORTH £8,500. PLUS, RESERVE THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME NOW WITH PART EXCHANGE AND ENJOY INTERNAL UPGRADES WORTH OVER £5,000.
This popular four bedroom home, located on a corner, with detached garage is an ideal family home.
A light and spacious lounge with a bay window provides a great space for all the family, while an open-plan kitchen offers dining and family areas with walk in bay and French doors that open onto the garden.
The first floor comprises of a master double bedroom with en suite shower room followed by three further double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 8677mm x 4807mm (28'5'' x 15'9'')
- Lounge - 4999mm x 3658mm (16'4'' x 12'0'')
- Study - 2762mm x 2295mm (9'0'' x 7'6'')
- Utility - 1687mm x 1724mm (5'6'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1524mm x 986mm (5'0'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3910mm x 3791mm (12'9'' x 12'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2162mm x 1799mm (7'1'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3720mm x 3885mm (12'2'' x 12'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3329mm x 3263mm (10'11'' x 10'8'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3353mm x 3112mm (11'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bathroom - 2124mm x 1700mm (6'11'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-83667863.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.