4 bedroom detached house for saleLayton at Dunstall Park, Ventura Park Road, B78 3HJ
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan dining kitchen
- French doors to the garden
- Downstairs study
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Corner position
- Detached garage
This four bedroom home features a spacious lounge with French doors to the garden, making al fresco dining in your home much easier. Also, there is an open plan kitchen with a part wall to the dining room, offering easier entertaining. Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, allowing plenty of sleeping space for your guests.
Plot 63, Layton, Dunstall Park
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 4255mm x 4825mm (13'11'' x 15'9'')
- Lounge - 5637mm x 3727mm (18'5'' x 12'2'')
- Dining - 4100mm x 2943mm (13'5'' x 9'7'')
- Study - 2772mm x 2826mm (9'1'' x 9'3'')
- Utility - 1975mm x 1624mm (6'5'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 1942mm x 961mm (6'4'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5321mm x 3727mm (17'5'' x 12'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1715mm x 2085mm (5'7'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4443mm x 2833mm (14'6'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3500mm x 3285mm (11'5'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4070mm x 2716mm (13'4'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2698mm x 2010mm (8'10'' x 6'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-83922950.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_63. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.