3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStableford, Newtown Road, Worcester
- 1011 ft2
- Brand new detached bungalow
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Utility room
- Living room with bay window
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Assisted move options available (subject to T & C's)
- High specifiaction finish throughout
A cleverly designed, three double bedroom detached bungalow with large dining kitchen, utility room and en-suite as well as benefiting from having a double garage!! CALL TO BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
An inspiring collection of contemporary 3, 4 and 5 bedroom detached properties ideally positioned to take advantage of all that the city and neighbouring areas can offer.
If easing your commute to work is a priority, then Stableford is ideally placed with the city centre just a 10 minute drive way. The wider motorway network is accessible via the M5 junction 6 or 7 which are just a few minutes' drive away.
For rail commuters, Worcester Shrub Hill or Foregate Street stations run regular services to London Paddington, Birmingham, Cheltenham and Bristol. For destinations across the globe, Birmingham International Airport is within an hour's drive of the development.
The new high speed Norton Parkway train station is also due to open in late 2019 and is only a few miles away.
Living Room 11' 9" x 15' 5" ( 3.58m x 4.70m )
Dining Room/ Kitchen 10' 11" x 21' 4" ( 3.33m x 6.50m )
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 11" ( 1.75m x 1.80m )
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.71m )
En-Suite 5' 9" x 7' 4" ( 1.75m x 2.24m )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 10' 8" ( 2.90m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 11' 4" ( 2.51m x 3.45m )
Bathroom 5' 8" x 6' 11" ( 1.73m x 2.11m )
Kitchen - four ring stainless steel gas hob, integrated microwave, integrated electric oven, integrated room canopy, choice of modern quality fitted kitchen, soft close kitchen cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/ drainer, pelmet lighting, integrated 50/50 fridge freezer.
A Tour Around The Show Home
Copy and past the link to have a look at the show home at Walcot Meadow:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR310869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.