4 bedroom detached house for saleWinstone at Saxon Gate, Stamford Bridge, Roman Road, Stamford Bridge, YORK, YO41 1SA
- Magnificant detached family home
- 4 double bedrooms
- Detached double garage
- South West facing garden
- Cul-de-sac overlooking green space
- Separate formal dining room
- Useful study
- Handy utility room
- Dressing room
- 2 en suites
This magnificant family home enjoys a prime cul-de-sac location, south west facing garden and a detached double garage.
Enter through the front door and discover the elegant entrance hall leading to the stylish open-plan kitchen with breakfast and family areas. There is also a separate dining room perfect for entertaining, a useful study, practical utility room and a generous lounge with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs, find the impressive master bedroom has a dressing area and full en suite, plus three more double bedrooms, the second with further an en suite, and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 6540mm x 5725mm (21'5'' x 18'9'')
- Lounge - 5171mm x 3675mm (16'11'' x 12'0'')
- Dining - 3563mm x 2851mm (11'8'' x 9'4'')
- Study - 3675mm x 2180mm (12'0'' x 7'1'')
- Utility - 2250mm x 1591mm (7'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1475mm x 1210mm (4'10'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5169mm x 3624mm (16'11'' x 11'10'')
- Dressing - 3155mm x 2265mm (10'4'' x 7'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2615mm x 2182mm (8'6'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3722mm x 3223mm (12'2'' x 10'6'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2710mm x 1178mm (8'10'' x 3'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3368mm x 2940mm (11'0'' x 9'7'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3623mm x 3280mm (11'10'' x 10'9'')
- Bathroom - 3014mm x 2182mm (9'10'' x 7'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-84529019.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.