3 bedroom terraced house for saleArchford at Saxon Gate, Stamford Bridge, Roman Road, Stamford Bridge, YORK, YO41 1SA
- Great for first-time buyers
- South-east facing garden
- Mid-terraced 3 bedroom home
- Driveway for 2 cars
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- French doors to the garden
- Spacious lounge
- En suite to master bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
Discover the beautiful mid-terraced Archford. Complete with a DRIVEWAY for two cars, it makes an ideal first family home.
On the ground floor, find the perfect place to relax, in the spacious lounge. Through the hallway, find a stylish OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN DINER that's perfect for entertaining and is light and airy with French doors to the garden. There's also handy built in storage and a practical downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, find the bright master bedroom with it's own EN SUITE shower room, plus a further spacious double bedroom and a single bedroom which could also be the perfect study. There's also a modern family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4750mm x 3310mm (15'7'' x 10'10'')
- Lounge - 4604mm x 3746mm (15'1'' x 12'3'')
- Wc - 1561mm x 915mm (5'1'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3235mm x 3276mm (10'7'' x 10'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1385mm x 2119mm (4'6'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2475mm x 3891mm (8'1'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2286mm x 2186mm (7'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bathroom - 1815mm x 2181mm (5'11'' x 7'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-84529037.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.