2 bedroom apartment for saleNile Court, Sterte Road, Poole, BH15
- Modern open-plan kitchen, living and dining space
- Fully fitted kitchen to include oven, hob & extractor
- Private glass finished balcony
- Views across Holes Bay and beyond
- Secure door entry system to the building
- Allocated undercroft parking
Full market price - £210,000
40% share price - £84,000
Monthly rent - £288.75
Service charge - £TBC
This stunning upper ground floor apartment is finished to a high standard with fully fitted kitchen, generous glass fronted balcony, open-plan living, and allocated parking.
Nile Court is an exclusive development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in the sought after area of Holes Bay, Poole.
Located on the waterside you can enjoy the impressive views of the harbour, whilst benefiting from being a stones throw away from the train station and the amenities of the town centre.
Due in September 2019, Sovereign Living is excited to announce Nile Court, an exclusive development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in the sought after area of Holes Bay, Poole.
Home to the largest natural harbour in Europe, the tourist hot spot of the Quay, and the sandy beaches of the coastline, Poole has the perfect mix of nature & history with the modern benefits of a coastal town.
What to do nearby
Poole will have your covered all year round for things to do but, with both a train and bus station ideally situated right in the heart of the city centre, you?re well connected to the rest of Dorset and the UK.
With close links to Bournemouth, you can be enjoying the neighbouring seaside town by taking a short drive!
With the Dolphin centre, the Quay, and the cobbled historic High Street you'll not be short of places to shop, eat, drink, and enjoy yourself in Poole.
For grabbing life's essentials, this development benefits from being within a stones throw of an Asda Superstore.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-86573552.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12Share. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sovereign Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.