3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Osborne at Rivenhall Park, Forest Road, Witham, CM8
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Living room with bay window
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Contemporary family bathroom
- 1 carport and 1 parking space
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- CHAIN FREE MOVE
** LOCATED A SHORT 16 MINUTE WALK TO WITHAM TRAIN STATION **
is our 3 bedroom home offering
OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA
with French doors leading into the garden
and SEPARATE LIVING ROOM with bay window.
Parking for TWO CARS.
AVAILABLE with a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
PLOT 115 - AVAILABLE
The Osborne is a 3-bedroom home that features an open-plan kitchen and dining area with French doors leading into the rear garden, a separate living room with bay window to front, WC.
Upstairs this home features an en suite to bedroom 1 and a contemporary family bathroom with Roca Sanitaryware and Bristan chrome fittings.
A development of new homes in Witham, situated close to the town centre and convenient for travel to Chelmsford and Colchester. Constructed to appeal to range of potential buyers, including commuters and families, properties enjoy a quality specification and include open-plan living spaces and en suite shower rooms.
Call our experienced Sales Team and make a appointment to visit to discuss how we can help you find your dream home
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference osborne-115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Essex). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.